Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Monty Sweets Swap

My housemates and I hosted a sweets swap (Angela was inspired by a blogger she follows) last weekend. A smashing successss (say it in the Queen's English, pls). I def recommend hosting a dessert or appetizer exchange with your friends, but keep it on the smaller side for that intimate feel ;) What's better than good food and good company? Not much.
Thanks very much to Angela who took all of the photos in this post!

Lucy made scrumptious apple pie bars, Christy made perfect white choc, cranberry, and pecan cookies, and Angela made the cutest little red velvet cupcakes (w/ cream cheese frosting!) I ever did see.

I made mini cinnamon rolls. Think tealight candle size.

Even if I don't have a sweet tooth, I couldn't resist trying everything! Thanks to everyone who made it to the swap :)


Cheers,
t