Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HEADS UP, RICHMONDERS!

It is currently 7:28am and I should be fast sleep (or early to rise), but for the past couple of hours I've been going through countless food blogs. From the very moment I saw a TasteSpotting photo regarding the "Broad Appetit" festival, I was introduced to a GINORMOUS blogosphere of RICHMOND-based food bloggers!

Now, it's not that I thought these wonderful creatures failed to exist; my searching skills (or lack thereof) just weren't keen enough!


So I introduce to you an aggregate of rva food blogs run by rvafoodie (definitely check that site out too-- super informative yet fun to read) and others: eatingrichmond.

The place offers links to blogs regarding food in general, cooking, dining, and other great tidbits. Do visit and increase your knowledge (and appetites) of Richmond gems! I think I've made note of more than 20 Richmond places I MUST visit once my checkbook allows me ;) I've also learned what chia seeds are and who makes the best cupcakes in town. You know it has to be a great find if I'm raving about it and it's [now] 7:35am. So take a look ASAP!



Cheers,
T

2 comments:

  1. T: Thanks for the kind words and welcome to Eating Richmond. Can't wait to see what you're gonna blog about next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish,

    I'm glad you liked that one! I use it all the time.

    You can always repost my recipes. I'm just happy for the mention! :)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete